Sunday, January 21, 2007

My Handsome Guy @3months


Mum called to say the little guy is back home, yay! I purposefully went over to Simei after work just to see 'my guy' and judiciously took snapshots of him at 3 months, in stark nudity nonetheless. But of course being the great aunt that I am, I won't publish that here... duh! Will do it when he is bigger and knows the meaning of 'blackmail'... wicked! ;P

I have to mention that of late, I have been corresponding with my dearest cousin who is pursuing her phD dream down under... strange sometimes how distance brought us closer. And I'm thankful to have Ms S (my soon to be cousin-in-law, yay!) there to take care of W.

Be tuff cousin W, the journey has just begun and its normal to feel a tad home-sick; embrace it because when you reach the end of the journey and look back at all the sacrifices you've made, it will make your union with your loved ones more worthwhile.

No comments: